Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas + Special Thanks + ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all your support over the last two years. I started blogging for fun and never thought it would become something I can do as a job. And I own it all to you guys!

I also wanted to wish you guys a....


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I realize that it is not Christmas yet but I will be on a family vacation next week and won't have any access to internet. I hope you guys have a great holiday season filled with love and of course plenty of food!!! 

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

To kick off the new year, I will be starting a new series called Keeping It Together January. With a new year comes with new exciting things happening as well as fear of what the year is going to bring. My Keeping It Together posts will provide you guys tips and tricks on how to start off the year right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *