Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New + UPDATE



Hey guys! Happy New Year! I hope you guys all had an amazing holiday season and not going through a too terrible holiday withdraw right now like I am right now. I apologize for not posting these last 2 weeks. I went on a family vacation to the Bahamas for Christmas and when I came back I needed sleep... lots and lots of sleep. But I am back now and am so excited for this new year! I have lots of fun stuff planned starting with my Keeping It Together January series which will give you guys tips and tricks on starting the year off right. 

One of my new year resolutions is to post more consistently on here. I unfortunately cannot post everyday as I would like due to grad school and other things going on in my life however I have made it a priority to post at least 3 times a week. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up.

I also wanted to give you guys a HUGE thanks for all your love and support. I not only do this for myself I do this for you guys. I love it when you guys tell me how much you enjoyed a post it honestly makes my day. 

So here's to another great year! I have a good feeling about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *