Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hr Foundation with Comfort Serum (NEW)

200 Soft Beige 

PACKAGING:

-Comes in a sturdy glass bottle w/a slanted red cap (No pump)

-Contains 1 FL OZ of product

Available at drugstores nationwide

Retail around $7-10 depending on where you purchase it
FORMULATION:



I was very skeptical when I first saw this foundation. Over the years I haven't had much luck with foundations that contained serum. The last one I tried by Physician's Formula was a huge bust and made me never want to try another serum foundation again. However I have been a huge fan of Rimmel Foundations for a long time now and was really excited to hear them come out with another one. 

The Lasting Finish foundation is actually sort of a revamp from their old long lasting formula. I was genuinely surprised at how easy and flawlessly the product went on and was especially pleased that even though it contains serum it didn't go all over my face. The texture isn't too thick or too thin and grabs onto the skin very well. 

It provides a medium coverage but feels very light on the skin almost a no makeup feel. In terms of longevity it claims to last 25 hours and can stand up to heat, sweat, and humidity and not to mention transfer proof. I don't know anyone out there that would really need a 25 hour foundation however this one does hold up tremendously well. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid pretty much year around and I had this product on for about 6 hours and it still looks like I just put it on. I also patted my face a couple times and noticed very little transfer (so not totally untransferable). The only downsides to this foundation is its lack of shades and it has no pump. There are only 7 shades for this collection. For those of you interested I'm in the color Soft Beige (shown above).

OVERALL 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *