Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

JINGLE JINGLE (Christmas Recipes)- Nutella Hot Chocolate

Hey hey y'all! Welcome back to my annual JINGLE JINGLE posts where I share my favorite and delicious Christmas holiday recipes. Today I am going to share with you guys one of my favorite hot drinks that is perfect for the cold weather.





What you will need: Serves 4

 4-6 Tablespoons of Nutella

4 cups Whole Milk

1 1/2 cup Half & Half 

Whipped Cream

Cinnamon

Chopped Hazelnuts

Semi sweet Chocolate Chips

How to make:

Put your milk and half & half into a large pot and bring to a boil. After it starts to boil immediately turn down the heat to a low medium and begin to stir in your Nutella and a handful of semi sweet chocolate chips. One all melted and combined pour into a mug and top with whipped cream, chopped hazelnuts and a little bit of cinnamon. ENJOY!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *