Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Current Reading- BLOGTOBER OCTOBER 15, 2014

Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without A Date
by Katie Heaney

I been really stressed the last couple of weeks so like most people I needed a good laugh. 
Never Have I Ever is Katie Heaney's memoir and her experience or lack of experience in the dating world. She is pretty much the white version of Mindy Kaling. She is super hilarious and witty yet totally relatable to the everyday girl. I highly recommend this book for anyone out there that needs a good laugh!

Sisters by Raina Telgemeier

At first glance I admit it looks like some little kid's book. But trust me people of all ages will love this coming of age story focusing on the relationship of 2 sisters (Based on the author's own life). I was intrigued by this book because much of the story is a parallel to my own life and relationship with my younger sister. The book is written in comic form so it is pretty entertaining to read. 

Both of these books are available at book sellers nationwide as well on the Kindle and Nook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *