Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

What I am currently watching #FallTv- BLOGTOBER OCTOBER 3, 2014

Another reason I love fall is that all my favorite TV shows are back and then some. This particular year I have A LOT of shows I been trying to keep up with. Here are just a few of the shows that I am currently obsessed with. Maybe you guys will end up picking up some of the shows and become a TV junkie just like me :D Also tweet me your favorite shows this season with #houseoftherisingsunTV 


1.) GILMORE GIRLS!!!
Explores the life and relationship of a mother and a daughter living in the small fictional town of Stars Hollow.


Can you guys tell by my exclamation marks how excited I am about this show. This is an oldie but a goodie. I pretty much grew up watching this along with my soap operas. There is something in this show for everybody and yes there is A TON of cheesy drama but hey what would life be without a little bit? All the seasons of Gilmore Girls are not available to stream on Netflix.

2.) Black-ish 
An African American family living in the suburbs dealing with the racial aspects of everyday life.

This is a new show just released this season and it was become one of my favorites. Anthony Anderson is hilarious and witty and just all around a good time. Looking for a good comedy check is out on ABC Wednesdays at 9:30/8:30c.



3.) Legend of Korra: Balance (Season 4)
The last season of the epic continuance of the Last Airbender.


Premiering tonight the last season on nick.com and the nick app. I am so incredibly sad that this show has come to an end. It is definitely one of the shortest and fastest shows Nick has ever produced.The only annoying part of the show that I don't like is that it is no longer showing on TV.  I just hope they will make another avatar show later in the future. Withdraw isn't going to be pretty...

4.) How to Get Away With Murder

The title explains it all. I am not going to say anything about this show. Just go watch it and be amazed... Seriously go NOW!!!


Other shows worth checking out: Sleepy Hollow Season 2, Parenthood Season 6, New Girl Season 4, Selfie, Law and Order: SVU Season 16 (yes there is another season but hey this is a classic), and Scandal






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *