Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Get To Know Me Makeup Edition- BLOGTOBER OCTOBER 26. 2014




-What foundation do you use?
For lighter days where I don't do much I stick with BB Creams. The one i'm currently loving is Maybelline's Pure BB Cream. For heavier days where I need a little more coverage I been loving Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. It offers just the right amount of coverage without feeling heavy on the skin.

-How about concealer?
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind 

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think fake eyelashes can bump up a look when needed but I personally am not a fan of them for an everyday basis

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I can my mascara pretty often but my favorite for drug store mascara has to be L'Oreal's Butterfly Influenza and for a high-end mascara I love YSL's Babydoll.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, it has a great variety of brands

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Yes 

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Varies upon look I'm trying to create, but the best makeup tool you can have are your fingers!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes

-For the face?
Yes

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love a nice shimmery champagne color for all over the eye lid.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid eyeliner for my top lash line and pencil for under eye and waterline

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Definitely when I first started wearing makeup, now not so much but it does happen from time to time

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Not a fan, can be gorgeous but too messy 

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I use to

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Ruby Woo

-How about lipgloss?
Not a fan of lipgloss

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Hervana, it goes with EVERYTHING

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I did a couple times a long time ago and each time was a bad experience so never again. Ebay is great for a lot of things but I don't recommended buying makeup on there.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES!!!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Of course, high-end makeup at a discounted price= a makeup addict's heaven

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have taken some

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Once in awhile

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Crazy eyeliner

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Nina Dobrev

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer for my dark under eye circles

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it quite often

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
This is a hard one but I have to say Tarte has really been stepping up plus they are also cruelty free.

-What do you think of Makeup? 
I think makeup is great tool to express oneself and let out creative steam but too much of anything is bad. So remember makeup can only enhance your naturally beautiful features it can't make you more beautiful than you already are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *