Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Lazy Fall Day Makeup Routine- BLOGTOBER OCTOBER 20, 2014


As much of a makeup addict I am, I still have my lazy days where I do not want to do anything. But life is unpredictable, so I devised myself a quick little standby routine that I can easily apply with no fuss and still look somewhat presentable.



Step 1: Foundation/Concealer 
Any makeup look always starts out with a good base. On my lazy days esp. when I have to leave the house quick I don't like to fuss with heavy foundation. My go to product this season has been my Maybelline Pure BB Cream. I just apply it with my fingers and viola! It is super easy to blend and has great coverage. After I apply my BB Cream it is time to cover up my dark under eye circles. I been loving the Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous concealer. It covers my pesky under eye circles and brightens up my complexion as well. Even on days where I don't apply any sort of foundation I still apply concealer on my under eye circles. Trust me it makes all the difference in the world!

Step 2: Powder
Any time you wear any type of liquid product, it is always a good idea to set it with a powder. Powder not only keeps your makeup on but also blends your foundation a little more. I been using my Maybelline Dream Wonder powder quite a lot this season. When I first bought it I didn't really like it. It made my skin really shiny and my foundation cakey, however I started to apply it with a lighter hand and it's been working pretty well keeping my makeup together. 

Step 3: Bronzer/ Blush
Just to give myself a bit of color. I like to contour a bit with my Rimmel Bronzer and the blush I been obsessing over is my Benefit Dandelion. It is a pretty netural pink that is great with all looks and skin tones. 

Step 4: Brows
I don't like to put on eyeshadow on my lazy days but I do like to fill in my brows a bit. It makes me look more alive and not like I just rolled off my bed. The Maybelline Master Brow has been a holy grail. It combines my brow color and gel in one so all I have to do is apply and I get nice looking brows.

Step 5: Lip color
Probably the easiest step. Just take you favorite lip color swipe on and go. I been using my L'Oreal Balm in Tender Mauve. It is perfect for fall and a great all around neutral color that won't wash you out. 



XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *