Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Morning Skincare Routine- BLOGTOBER OCTOBER 12, 2014


MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE: FALL/WINTER EDITION

Welcome to my fall/winter skincare routine 2014 edition. I change my skin care  every 2 seasons or depending on how my skin is acting. This is my current skincare for the morning. I am by no means a skin expert nor I pretend to be this is just what works for me.Please always consult a professional if needed.All of these products can be purchased at your local drugstores or Targets/Wal-Marts with the exception of a few.

(I have super dry, sensitive, acne prone skin.)

Far Left: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Front Left: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Suncreen SPF 30
Far Right: Neutrogena Alcohol- Free Toner
Front Right: Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (Top) & Mario Badescu Ginseng Moist Cream (Bottom)
Front: White Cloud Cotton Rounds

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser $7 
Waking up can be a hassle especially if you are not a morning person like me. So the first thing I like to do in the morning to wake myself up a bit is to wash my face. I always tend to get breakouts during the colder season so I like to use an anti-acne facial cleanser. This particular one by Neutrogena is gentle enough to use everyday and contains 2% Salicylic Acid to help keep my breakouts at bay. It also has an AMAZING grapefruit scent that helps you wake up.



Neutrogena Alcohol- Free Toner $6
After cleansing my face, I like to go over my skin with a toner. The toner not only gets rid of gunk that may have not washed off but also refreshes your skin. I like to use this one in the morning because not only it's refreshing it doesn't dry out my skin thanks to no alcohol. 
Mario Badescu Ginseng Moist Cream & Ceramide Eye Cream Both $18 each (Available @Ulta (online and in-store) or Mario Badescu online)
It is super important to always moisturizer your skin no matter what!!! This Ginseng Cream by Mario Badescu is super moisturizing but not heavy at all! Ginseng has anti wrinkle properties as well as helps heal and calm irritated skin.

The Ceramide Eye Cream is also pretty amazing (I did a separate review on this). It is super thick but like the moisturizer it is not heavy and can works either alone or under makeup (makes applying concealer effortlessly). I also use this eye cream @night. 


Left: Ginseng Moist Cream
Right: Ceramide Eye Cream



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Suncreen SPF 30 $10
And of course you can never forget your SPF. I can't stress enough how essential it is to include some type of SPF in your skincare routine. It not only protects you from UVA/UVB rays which can cause skin cancer but it also helps prevent premature aging, sagging, sun spots and more. This one has a nice coconut scent to it and is actually very moisturizing on its own. I like to put this on top my moisturizer.


White Cloud Cotton Pads $5 for 300 (100 per pack 3 packs total)
I like to use this for my toners as well as removing makeup. You can get this at Wal-Mart for $5 for a pack of 300.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *