Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sweater for your butt?!?!

As you can probably tell by the title I might sound a little weird but I literally meant what I said. I was watching YouTube the other day in the middle of night like always when I can't sleep. I most particularly love watching hauls. A haul is a show and tell video of what a person bought. There are many different types of hauls on YouTube from video games, makeup of course, even grocery hauls! It can be weird watching what other people buy and also very addicting because sometimes you just wanna immediately buy all the stuff you see (this may or may not happen to me once... or twice... ok maybe three times but don't deny you have at least watched one haul video and literally went to the store the next day to get it... it's ok I won't judge). One of the hauls I stumbled upon on was Macbarbie07''s Fall and Winter clothing haul (I'll link her channel and the video at the end of this post). One of the pieces she got were these pair of shorts from Urban Outfitters and one look I fell in love. I am a huge fan of sweaters I wear them all year around whenever I can. And the fact that these were sweaters for your butt well I just had to get them. Here are what they look like 

These shorts are AMAZINGGGGG!!!! Not only these shorts will keep your booty warm these also make your booty look great even for those like me who don't got no booty. They are a bit high waisted but nothing granny like and are super comfortable to wear. The tribal print is also very nice but isn't too overwhelming and can match with most tops. It also has an elastic waistband so even those (like myself as well lol) with a bit of a tummy these shorts will hide them. When the weather gets a bit colder just layer some tights or leggings underneath. 

They come in 4 sizes XS, S, M, L (they fit pretty true to size) and also come in 2 different colors. This one has a bit of burgundy and the other one is a black tribal print. Here is more information if you are interested. Urban Outfitters do sell out certain things pretty fast and I'm sure these shorts are no exception so if you like them hurry and go get them! Once they are gone chances are they either will take a long ass time to restock or not restock them at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *