Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser and Gel Moisturizer

Taking care of your skin is one of the greatest gifts you can do for yourself. In the cosmetic industry a lot of people have the sense that with makeup you can just stop taking care of your skin and use makeup to just cover up any imperfection. The truth is while concealer and foundations are saviors when it comes to our bad skin days it is extremely important to take care of your skin and NOT depend on cosmetics to make yourself look better. Cosmetics should be used to enhance your already great features. And the more you take care of your skin the less makeup you need to wear. For those of you makeup lovers out there heres a tip when you take care of your skin it also makes it a lot easier to apply your makeup and makes it look a lot better than without any skin care. 

One big misconception with skincare these days is that you have to spend a lot in order to take care of your skin. Guess what not true! While some of the expensive products do work really well it is absolutely unnecessary to spend hundreds of dollars. I seen people shed out $100 and up for just a moisturizer. 


Clean and Clear recently came out with a new facial cleanser and moisturizer. Clean and Clear is known for their effective and affordable skincare. Their most popular product has to be hands down their Morning Burst Facial Cleansers. They come in many different scents and types. Their newest edition to this line is their Hydrating Facial Cleanser. The packaging is the same as the other Morning Burst cleansers with the plastic container and pump. This particular cleanser is oil free (doesn't clog pores) and boosts your skin's moisture with cucumber extracts. It doesn't add any unnecessary ingredients that interfere with your body's natural moisture producing compounds. It has little bubbles inside that burst once it hits the water that helps not only clean your skin but also wakes you up. This is great for those of you who are not morning people and need that extra kick. The smell is pretty amazing too like a packet of Starbursts Candy. This product is great for dry skin but works with oily skin (for those of you with oily skin this will clean your skin really well however it does not control oil production throughout the day).

Along with this cleanser Clean and Clear also came out with a matching moisturizer. You do not have to use these products together to get great results. This Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer is oil free, doesn't clog pores and with its lightweight gel consistency feels amazing and light on the skin. It moisturizes really well without leaving any greasy residue behind. It is great for both dry and oily skin and like the cleanser it also smells like Starbursts. This is a great dupe to the Clinique Gel Moisturizer that is around $26 a bottle. 


Morning Burst Moisturizer (left) $6.99 available at all drugstores, Targets, and Wal- Marts nationwide
Morning Burst Facial Cleanser (right) $6.99) available at all drugstores, Targets, and Wal- Marts nationwide




1 comment:

  1. My daughter (Annabel) suffered schizophrenia for 5 years. I had no idea what was happening and didn’t know where to turn for help. It was hard then because I really didn’t understand the symptoms earlier until she was diagnosed. There was a time she decided to get away from everyone, I was not excluded. I had to sit and cry almost every day because I felt helpless as a single mother (she is all I have got). The anguish I went through taking care of her alone is beyond explanation because there was no support whatsoever from the dad or family members. I fought for proper medical care and humane treatment; I did everything within my reach to get her cured but all to no avail. Countless different medications was prescribed (Zyprexa, fluphenazine, Risperdal, quetiapine, etc.) that she was taking but all we could get was myriad of side effects such as rigidity, drowsiness, dizziness, tremors and restlessness which tends to worsen the already damaged situation. Frustration was the order of the day. I wrote a couple of messages to Ontario Mental Health Foundation for help because watching my daughter go through such was devastating. It was at this foundation someone shared a testimony about DR Sunday herbal medicine, how effective it is and how she went through the most difficult times of her life trying to help her mom fight Schizophrenia. Being that I was already at the verge of giving up because I just couldn't imagine waking up every morning to fight the same demons that left me so tired the night before. I had to contact the doctor,on his email  (drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com)  from our conversations; I was relieved and convinced that the result is going to be positive because I was made to contact people with worse cases. Today, the awful situation of my daughter has gone by. Her happy life is back. She is now a schizophrenia survivor and I am glad because my daily routine activities can now kick off without obstructions. Don't let Schizophrenia hinder you from living a desired life and also, never allow anyone to decide for you especially when they don't know what you have to go through to get to where you are. I was almost discouraged by the doctor but then, I remembered that: I have to shield my daughter’s destiny with courage, faith and perseverance because she is not in her right state of mind and that the bravery and freedom from fear is found in the ‘doing’. Her life is now a testimony. After my daughter got cured,from the herbal mix medicine Dr Sunday prepared and sent to me, she said, Mom “I just thought, ‘Well, I’m a weirdo, I’ll never be normal, then I said, my daughter, life itself is a misery and we get stronger in the places we have been broken. Thanks to you Dr. Sunday  for your excellent counseling, no more psychotic symptoms for the past 3 years and 4 months now. To know more about Dr.Sunday and the effectiveness of his Herbs and roots extracts and he said he got cures for diseases like Bipolar,DIABETES, HPV,SHINGLES,CANCER, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASE, HERPES, Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, Bladder cancer,Skin cancer, Prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer,. You can reach him on his Email at ... drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com.  I believe you will testify just like me.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *