Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag :D

1.) Favorite candle scent
This is definitely a hard one. What most of you don't know about me (even my closest friends and some family members) is that I am a candle hoarder. I have a stack of candles by my closet in my room as well as some in my closet and under the bed. I seriously need some help but anyways back to the question. I don't really have a favorite but the one I been really loving currently is Honeysuckle by Bath and Body Works. It has a nice floral scent but is very warm feeling so really great for fall and winter.

2.) Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Tea. And not just because I'm Asian. There are so many flavors out there today and there is nothing more relaxing like a cup of tea in the chilly weather. Plus I kinda weaned myself away from coffee and I'm not really a big hot chocolate fan. 

3.) Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Yes. I tend to wear more darker eye looks like smokey eyes and lip colors like burgundy and deep purples. You can't really get away wearing those colors during the spring and summer.

4.) Favorite Thanksgiving food
I pretty much love every Thanksgiving food out there equally. I can't never pick just one. 

5.) Hats or Scarves?
Scarves. Not really a hat person maybe a beanie or snapback here and there but I put on a scarf any chance I get.

6.) Most Worn Sweater
I got this Cool Story Bro sweater (Extra points if you know where this is from) from this website called Fresh-Tops. It is like the softest sweater ever and I wear it with pretty much anything (given the weather of course). I also like to sleep in it. 

7.) Must have fall nail polish
OPI Linkin Park After Dark- a beautiful dark burgundy purple and it's also named after one of my favorite bands :) 

8.) Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Jumping in a pile of leaves duh...You can pretty much watch football anytime

9.) Skinny Jeans or Jeggings?
I love skinny jeans but during the holidays I eat more than usual so definitely jeggings. I need the room. 

10.) Boots or Uggs?
Boots. Nothing against Uggs but I live in Florida why would any Floridian wear Uggs? For those of you Floridians who do wear Uggs y'all wack as s***

11.) What is your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The weather. I love the chilly air 

12.) Do you have a song that gets you in a fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
I never have a song that gets me in the mood but a song I have been loving is Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood (kinda appropriate lol) 

13.) What is the fall weather like where you live? 
..... I live in Florida enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *