Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

FASHION TAG

1. I love to shop for my clothes @….    (give three stores)
  • Forever21
  • Brandy Melville
  • All Saints
2. Store you like to visit but usually don’t buy from?
  • Zara
3. Last accessory u bought?
  • Some rings from Forever21
4.Do you own something you’ve never worn? What?
  • Nope. What's the point of owning something you are never going to wear? 
5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly, or just like to be comfortable?
  • It depends on what is going on in my life. Of course if I have to work, a meeting or out with friends I will definitely put some thought into what I wear. Otherwise if I'm just hanging out I like to be comfortable.
6. If I could, I would wear…..  every day.
  • These pain of sweatpants I got @Nordstrom Rack seriously MOST COMFORTABLE PANTS EVERRRR
7. My closet is mostly full of…..
  • Shirts
8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my….
  • Cool Story Bro sweatshirt from Fresh-Tops 
9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
  • Those giant ass sun hats 
10. What’s ur style?
  • Girly but edgy at the same time
11. Fav t-shirt?
  • This loose fitted gray shirt I got from Brandy Melville. It has one of my favorite quotes by Ayn Rand on it plus it is super soft 
12. Fav dress?
  • This black and pink dress I got @Urban Outfitters awhile ago. It is made from a chiffon material and has cool cutouts on it 
13. Fav sweater?
  • This black and grey sweater I got @ Forever21 in China. It has a high/low cut and baggy enough so I can wear it with leggings.
14. Fav shoes?
  • Old Navy flip flops (not the plastic ones but the ones with the thin pleather black straps) 
15. Fave bag?
  • My vintage Dooney and Bourke bag
16. Fave earrings?    
  • None... I don't have my ears pierced anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *