Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Blog #1: Current Fav TV Shows

My blog is mostly dedicated to all things beauty and fashion but sometimes it is also fun to blog about random stuff. So once in awhile I will be writing about random things not pertaining to beauty or fashion. 

I have been recovering from a big surgery I had 2 months ago. Everyday has been getting a little better but I'm still not my old self and my energy level isn't what it used to be. So I been on bed rest most of the time and while doing so I been able to catch up on some TV shows. 

1.) Sleepy Hollow (FRI 9/8 pm on FOX)- Headless horsemen in today's modern world. Talks about the apocalypse and how the horsemen are the cause of it. Characters from the original Sleepy Hollow story are in this show like Ichabod Crane. Great cast John Cho from Harold and Kumar guest starts in a couple of episodes.

2.) American Horror Story: Coven (WEDS 10/9 pm FX)- Each season has a different story and setting about a particular supernatural/ horror subject but with same cast. Kinda like a anthology. This season is about witches and how they deal in the modern world. 

3.) Reign (THURS 9/8 pm CW): The early life of Mary, Queen of Scots before she took her crown. Historical dramas are a big favorite of mine especially when they have a modern twist to them that keeps you from falling asleep.

4.) The Mindy Project (TUES 9:30/8:30 pm FOX): From The Office Mindy Kaling produces and acts in her own show portraying herself as a gynecologist in NYC. The show is about her adventures and mishaps in the city. Really entertaining kinda like Chelsea Handler but less ratchet. 

5.) Shark Tank (FRI 9/8 pm ABC): Group of investors "sharks" listen to as people from all over present their ideas or business hoping to lure in a shark to help them start their business. You meet a lot of interesting people with interesting projects some even familiar to you.

6.) Legend of Korra Book 2 (FRI 8/7 pm NICK): Its the Avatar (not the blue naked people acting like Tarzan) and I'm Asian need I to say more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *