Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NEW!!! Maybeliine Pure BB Cream

I first encountered this product in Asia sometime last year through a friend of mine who is a consultant for Maybelline and the only other countries that had this were the UK and Australia, so you could imagine my surprise when I found this in the States at Wal-Mart out of all places. 

The original Dream Fresh BB Cream came out a couple of years ago and became one of my staples during the spring and summer seasons. However, this one is even better! The Pure BB Cream has all the original benefits from the Dream Fresh BB Cream but with an addition of 2% Salicylic Acid. I been breaking out like crazy these last few months and was glad this product came out when it did. 

It is super light weight and very easy to apply and blend. The coverage on this one is 100000x better than the Dream Fresh. I personally would be reaching for this one more.

Wear time depends on skin type. I have dry skin and this stayed on pretty much all day with a primer underneath. 

The only place I have seen this available in the States is at Wal-Mart for $8. I have yet to see this at drugstores yet but will update you guys when I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *