Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Current Music Obsession (Weekly Playlist 5/1 SPECIAL)

I have never been a fan of country music but lately I have been OBSESSED with...
 Dan + Shay is a duo composed of Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney. Unlike other country artists, Dan + Shay take on a more modern approach to the country genre. It is very happy and refreshing music.This album has 12 songs ALL are which amazing, the songs I highlighted are some of my favorites.

1.) Show You Off

2.) Stop Drop + Roll

3.) 19 You + Me

4.) What You Do To Me

5.) Can't Say No

6.) First Time Feeling

7.) Nothin' Like You

8.) Somewhere Only We Know

9.) Parking Brake

10.) I Heard GoodBye

11.) Party Girl

12.) Close Your Eyes

You can listen to the full album now on iTunes, Spotify and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *