Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

NEW! CoverGirl Outlast Illumina All Day Lipcolor

720 Beaming Berry


Lip Color

Conditioning Balm

A new take on the original CoverGirl Outlast Lip Colors. These have been around probably longer that I have. I remember watching my aunt use these when I was young. She had a bunch of colors and I was always fascinated with how pretty and fun these were. When I was able to wear makeup this was one of the first things I got. I absolutely love these and have been wearing them still. I haven't really found anything like these out on the market today. The number one reason being is that these lip colors stay on FOREVER. They don't smudge or feather out throughout the day and are easy to wear. They come in a bunch of colors.

The new line has 6 or 8 colors in all and the only big difference is that the colors have an "illuminating" or shiny finish to them while the original ones were a bit on the matte side.These new colors are part of the new Katy Perry collaboration with CoverGirl. They are perfect for the upcoming summer!

Like the original these come with a lip color and a conditioning balm. You apply the lip color first and let it set then apply the conditioning balm. These lip colors do last ALL DAY and not easily removed (I recommended using olive oil for removal). They are highly pigmented and look great on the lips.

Where to purchase: So far I have only seen this at CVS and Walgreens for about $11.49 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *