Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

NEW! L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara



When I first saw this mascara at CVS I gotta be honest I definitely freaked out a little bit. The packaging just by itself is so darn ADORABLE!!! I mean come on look at it. I am a sucker when it comes to great packaging.

So of course being the makeup addict/junkie I am I had to get it. I love the original Voluminous formula so I was interested to see whether or not this one is an improvement of the original or the exact same thing in a different type of packaging.

The packaging on this is very similar to the L'Oreal False Fiber Mascara with the exception of the neon pink and black. The brush is also very similar to the False Fiber Mascara. It starts out wide at the bottom and tapers to a thin point at the end. The thinner point allows easier access to those annoying little bits of lashes in the inner corners. Like most brushes on L'Oreal mascaras, this one is also a hair and not rubber brush. However unlike other L'Oreal mascaras, the brush wand is extremely flexible that rotates 360 Degrees. This gives you more control over the wand and allows more build able volume. 

I didn't notice an extreme difference in the formulation compared to the original. It claims to give a manga false lash effect and as you build up the mascara you can definitely see a manga like effect. The only slight difference with the formula is that this one is a bit on the wet side compared to the original.

As for wear time (non-waterproof formula), I did not have any issues with smudging or flaking. It wore about 6-8 hours. 

You can purchase this at drugstores nationwide for about $8-9 depending which drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *