Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

(Small) Brandy Melville Clothing Haul

I am an online shopping addict.... and I have no words to defend myself sigh... however this time I really do mean what I say this haul is very small only 3 things. Brandy Melville is a LA based clothing store where everything is one size fits all. The clothing here are very comfortable and laid back very much Cali style. Brandy makes wearing pajamas acceptable. Brandy can get quite pricey but their clothing is very well made and washes well so it is definitely ok to splurge once in awhile. Normally I go crazy on their site or in PAC SUN (For those who don't live in the LA area this is the only store that carries a few of Brandy Melville products), but this time I restrained myself. No pictures this time. The website doesn't allow and I couldn't take pictures myself due to the dark and dreary weather :(

ELIN TOP $16 


A super comfy and basic gray t-shirt. It looks simple enough but for some reason the fit and cut of this shirt is unlike any other shirts I own and is super flattering on. You can dress is down or up.

NADINE TOP $20


Stripes are always in for the summer and so if this number. I love the light blue and white stripes on this shirt. You can pair it with pretty much anything.

BERI LEGGINGS $25


Your basic leggings with a twist. These have a ribbed knee as well as sides. They fit super well and snug yet are very comfy like you are not wearing any pants. These leggings pari very well with the tops mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *