Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Current Reading List: December 2013

Here are some books I been enjoying the month of December :D 
I never just read one book at a time. Ever since I could read I always read many books at one time otherwise I get bored too easily. Also I read fast so for me it makes sense to just have more than one book lying around. 

1.) Mortal Instruments (First 3 books in the series): City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass By Cassandra Clare- Angels vs. Demons, Good vs. Evil pretty much sums it up. If you are a fan of the Hunger Games Series and Harry Potter you will enjoy this. 

2.) Cross My Heart (Alex Cross Series) By James Patterson- Basically Law and Order in a book/story form. The series follows cop turned FBI agent Alex Cross and the unique criminals he deals with. Action, crime, violence, romance, friendship, family pretty much has it all.

3.) You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation By Deborah Tannen- Insight on gender differences and why women and men think the way they do. Super entertaining and great advice. 

4.) Freakonomics By Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner- This book came out awhile back and had great reviews. I don't know why it took me this long to start reading this. Written by an economist and journalist this book explains riddles of everyday life from crime to cheating to even sports. Really entertaining and mind boggling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *