Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hot or Not: CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara



HOT OR NOT?!?!



COVERGIRL BOMBSHELL MASCARA

PACKAGING: Comes in a very thick hot pink tube. This is CoverGirl's first dual wand mascara. The 1 tube is the same brush as the CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara and the 2 tube is a thinner brush with hair bristles. Personally I think the size of the mascara is pretty ridiculous and not necessary. 

FORMULATION: The side that is labeled #1 is basically CoverGirl's Lash Blast mascara. So if you are a fan of that you will like this. The formula for this side is to add volume. I never had any luck with the Lash Blast formula so this one made no difference considering it is the same exact product. The #2 side is a lengthening mascara and one that I actually liked. It gave me more volume rather than length and it separated my lashes very nicely. Both formulas have a typical mascara scent nothing too overwhelming. 

HOT OR NOT: NOT As much as I like the second side for me personally its not worth the money. Like I said before I am not a fan of the Lash Blast formula and this is exactly that with an addition mascara. If you are a fan of the Lash Blast by all means you will love this mascara. 

AVAILABLE AT DRUGSTORES NATIONWIDE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *