Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

NEW PRODUCT ALERT AND REVIEW!!!

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN: INSTANT PORE ERASER



PACKAGING: Comes in a small plastic baby blue tube.

FORMULATION: This particular product came out in Asia a couple months ago. I was able to experiment with it in China before its U.S. launch just recently. This product claims to be a pore eraser. It comes in a gel/silicon formula that feels very much like the Smashbox PhotoFinish Face Primer. (IT IS NOT A PRIMER!) It is very light and non-greasy.  I apply this on only the spots where my pores are visible and larger on top of my primer. It does eliminate the appearance of pores but nothing to dramatic. This product also worked very well together with my primer and kept my makeup on longer. This isn't a permanent fix for your pores but it is definitely something to check out and play with.

You can get this at drugstores nationwide for $6.99  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *