Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

ChefSisi- Si's Beef Tacos



One of my favorite dishes to make during the colder seasons. It is so easy and delicious and even the worst cooks can even make this!
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way claiming this is the authentic way to make tacos. This is just a recipe I came up with over the years for my love of tacos. There are no exact measurements just add as much or as little as you want!
  
What You Will Need:
I used a Steak seasoning from Fresh Market. The Taco sauce is one of my favorite pre-made sauces. For this recipe I used my own person sauce but this one works just as well.

-Chuck Round (You are welcome to use any type of meat you have on hand. For this particular dish I don't use ground meat)

-Minced Garlic

-Butter & Olive Oil

-Salt & White Pepper to taste

-Steak seasoning (Any brand you prefer)

-Flour Tortillas

-Taco Sauce (You can buy this already made at your local grocery store I will show you a brand that I love but will also include my own taco seasoning sauce recipe below)

-Lettuce, tomatoes and whatever toppings you like on your taco


How To Make:

In a large skillet brown your meant in some butter and olive oil (the olive oil helps the butter from burning).


As the meat is cooking add your steak seasoning and salt and white pepper.

After the meat is nice a brown (it doesn't have to be fully cooked at this point) drain the liquid (if you want more of a saucy consistency then keep the liquid).

After draining, put the meat back into the pan with a little more butter.

Once the heat is medium high add your sauce and some minced garlic



Cook until meat is done

Wrap in tortillas with your favorite toppings and ENJOY!!!

Si's Taco Sauce

-1 can of Chipotle in Adobo 
-1 large can of tomato soup
-Cumin
-Chili Powder
-Red Pepper Flakes
-Salt & Pepper
-Ancho chili powder
-Tomato paste





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *