Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

What's NEW @ The Drugstore!!!

L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray


PACKAGING: 

Comes in a plastic black spray bottle

Contains 1.4 fl oz of product

FORMULATION:

I was very surprised and glad that there is finally a DRUGSTORE setting spray (excluding NYX Cosmetics). Setting sprays are a great alternative to powder when it comes to keeping your makeup intact on your skin. The mist comes out pretty evenly and not drippy. It is light weight and very refreshing. In terms of how well this product actually works for my dry skin it did a pretty good job keeping the makeup on my skin. In comparison to Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray it wasn't as long. I would say after 6-7 hours the L'Oreal spray started to stop working. I noticed my makeup starting to look a little blotchy. As for the Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray I would get a good 8-12 hours. For people with oily skin it does tend to fade a little bit faster but everyone has different skin so this may not apply to all people with oily skin.

Over all I say this is a decent alternative to more higher end brands such as Urban Decay's or the Skindinavia setting sprays. The price is a bit more on the expensive side $17.99 and don't forget to include tax. But the higher end brands can range from anywhere at $20 and up. Prices may change once this product hits mass market. There are people out there that has bought this for about $16. So definitely do a little research and be on the lookout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *