Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Si's Life: Current Fave TV Shows

Between school and work I don't have much free time however when I do I like to watch TV shows. I am a HUGE TV junkie ever since I was a baby. But yah anyways here are a few of my current favs. ENJOY!

1.) House of Cards Season 2 (NETFLIX): Guys I can't tell you how brilliant this show is. I had an alert set for when season 2 was going to be on. Honestly I don't have words to describe this. It is a political drama however don't judge by the genre. Even if you are the type of person to watch Gossip Girl you will enjoy this, But yah this show is about Frank Underwood and his mastermind schemes to basically rule the government. It is a BRILLIANT show.

2.) Hart of Dixie (CW44- the first 2 seasons are on Netflix): I had a bit of Gossip Girl withdraw for some reason. I guess I needed a bit of drama in my life lol. This show hit the spot and has become one of my favs. It's about a New York doctor Zoe Hart who moves to a small town in Alabama and discovers her long last father left her a medical practice. Plenty of drama, romance, hot guys, comedy, an alligator named Burt Reynolds and o did I say hot guys?

3.) Teen Wolf (MTV) First off before you guys judge, just watch one episode. I have always been drawn to the supernatural so it wasn't a complete surprise I started watching this. The show tells of Scott McCall, a typical high school student who life is changed when he becomes a werewolf. Yes, I know it is cliche but unlike other supernatural shows this one actually has a pretty good storyline and quite addicting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *