Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Si's Life: GET TO KNOW ME 50 RANDOM FACTS

50 RANDOM FACTS


I wanted to take a little break from my beauty reviews and try something new. I wasn't very sure what I wanted to blog about so I went on YouTube to try to find some inspiration. I came across a couple of random fact videos which surprisingly I really enjoyed watching. So I thought why not do a blog post version of it? So here goes! 


1. I have an unhealthy obsession with pandas, llamas and alpacas.

2. If my career path doesn't work out as planned I am going to move to Peru and become a llama farmer.

3. I think doughnuts so be their own food group.

4. I am bilingual. I speak both Mandarin and English fluently English being my second language.

5. I have been 4'11 since high school (I am 23 years old right now)

6. I am missing a bone in each pinky which allows me to bend it really far back and gross people out.

7. I like to eat blueberry muffins with bacon 

8. I hate eating raw blueberries and only like them in muffins and yogurts.

9. I apparently have serious facial expressions which people misinterpret as anger.

10. I once finished a whole pack of colored Goldfish crackers in less than a hour.

11. I love to cook.

12. My chili is out of this world.

13. I am a very fast reader.

14. Netflix is my one true love and no one can really compete against it.

15. I have 4 kidneys, 3 non-functioning and 1 functioning.

16. If I am really hungry I can eat about 5 times my size.

17. With all the makeup I have accumulated over the years I could probably open up my own department store.

18. I own over 30 pairs of jeans.

19. I love high top sneakers.

20. Chachi Mama sweatpants are probably one of the best things ever invented.

21. Over the last year or so I begun to hate pants so I have been wearing leggings almost everyday. 

22. Despite living in Florida for over 10 years I still hate the weather.

23. My favorite food is fried rice.

24. The only time I really eat salmon is when my mom makes it with kewpie mayo which sounds disgusting but is actually delicious.

25. I am Chinese.

26. I think stupidity is contagious.

27. I don't mind spiders but snakes ugh...

28. Growing up I had many interesting pets like giant bullfrogs, tarantulas, a crow, and even grasshoppers,

29. When I was little my best friend was a big white fluffy chicken whom I raised from the egg.

30. On my fourth birthday my chicken friend disappeared. Later that night my grandmother made chicken for dinner. 

31. I loved Grey's Anatomy so much that I finished 10 seasons in less than 2 months.

32. Sometimes I pretend I'm Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards.

33. While most people love Olivia Pope on Scandal I think she is a whiny little B****. I don't think she is badass at all her job is but not her.

34. I only listen to Taylor Swift songs when other artists sing them.

35. I managed to solve most of the crime on Law and Order: SVU before the episode ends.

36. I have really bad luck with cell phones. One was ran over by a car and another one flew out of my hand when a skateboarder ran into me. 

37. I always intended on being a lawyer but when registering for my major my college messed up and I ended up with psychology instead of English. It was the best mistake of my life. I am currently pursuing a MA degree in Rehab Counseling. 

38. I can eat spicy tunas like no other.

39. I have terrible allergies when I am in the States however as soon as I go back to China my allergies disappear.

40. I have great relationships with many of my former grade school and high school teachers. They are some of the best people I have ever met.

41. I think it is cool when British people lose their accents when they sing.

42. I am a HUGE TV junkie.

43. My Chinese food cooking skills need a little work.

44. My grandmother is the most important person in my life. 

45. I will never get tired reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson.

46. Jerry Springer lives about 20 minutes away from the home I grew up in.

47. My whole life (school, work etc.) revolves around the computer.

48. I collect purses and t-shirts from all around the world.

49. Despite living in Florida I hate the beach.

50. I often have eating competitions with my 10 year old little brother who weighs 5 more pounds than I do. I am 110 pounds. He usually wins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *