Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mini Forever 21 + Sephora Haul

I have been super stressed lately with work and school so I decided to treat myself to a little retail therapy. Here are the goodies I picked up... All of these items are either new or basic items so you should still be able to get them both in stores and online! (I apologize for not having the exact names of the clothing items) #retailtherapy #feelingspendy 

FOREVER 21


Black and White Checkered Flannel $17.90 (In-stores now and other variations/styles online)

Casual Button Down Dress $15.90

Basic Charcoal Cardigan $12.80 (This sweater is super soft and comes in a variety of colors)

Super Skinny Dark Wash Jeans $7.90 (BEST DEAL EVER!!!)



And a little something from SEPHORA...

Left: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Gel Foundation $29 (I am in the color Natural 5 neutral) 
Right: First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser (Beauty Insider Points=FREE) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *