Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

REVIEW: Wildflower Princess Gold Pyramid iPhone 6 Case


Hi I'm Sisi and I am cell phone case addict. When I got my iPhone 6 last year I made a promise to myself that I would not go crazy on buying phone cases like I have for my other phones in the past. I tried I tried really hard scouts honor but of course I gave in. I have been following Wildflower for quite some time now but never purchased anything from them until now and I wished I purchased from them sooner. Even though I am a cell phone case addict I am very picky when it comes to buying one. I do a lot of research beforehand and it takes me a couple of days to decide to finally buy it. With this particular cell phone case I saw it on Wildflower's Instagram and just had to have it. 

The Princess Gold Case is one of their 3 Emoji Collection cases. I am not a princess or anything I just thought this case was really adorable. Wildflower hand makes their cases so no two looks exactly alike. They really to put a lot of effort when making their cases. The material is super sturdy and fits on your phone really well. What I really love about this case is the bumper. It surrounds the phone and has a little height so if you do drop your phone you have some cushion. A lot of cases out there today do not make good bumpers on their cases and the bumpers you buy separately don't protect the other parts of your phone. The bumper also doesn't interfere with your buttons. Some cases you have to press super hard just to hit the button.

The only issue with this case is that it is heavy. The gold pyramid on the back is metal so it does add some weight to your phone. I personally don't mind it I just consider it as another part for protection. 

This case is only available for the iPhone 6 but please check out their site for more great designs and sizing options (They also make cases for iPhone 5/5s/5c and Samsung Galaxy phones as well)

Retail $35.00 LIMITED TIME 


2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Do you think the edge is raised enough to protect the glass screen protector as well? Or does it barely protect the case?

    Thanks for the awesome review : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi littlemissalex7:

      It depends. If you have one of those thicker glass screen protectors on your phone this case might not protect the protector (your phone would be alright regardless). If you have one of those thinner glass screen protectors this case would be perfect and will protect your protector and the glass on your phone.

      Thank you so much for reading!

      HouseofTheRisingSun

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *