Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

New Beauty Items Worth Checking Out

I have been on a little shopping frenzy the last week or so. There has been a lot of stuff going on and retail therapy, for me at least, is one of the very few things that can calm me down. But even on a shopping frenzy I do try my best to behave. Here are a few new products I saw that I wanted to share with you guys. They are definitely worth checking out for the spring season! 


BARE MINERALS COMPLEXION RESCUE $29

The newest addition to the Bare Minerals family, this foundation has been all the craze lately in the beauty community and believe me it is worth the hype. If you guys would like to know a little more on this product check out my previous post! 

Available in 10 Shades
HOURGLASS MODERNIST EYESHADOW PALETTE $58

Hourglass has done it again and they FINALLY released an eyeshadow palette! Hourglass is very well known for their Ambient Lighting Powders and Blushes (These are also AMAZING products). These eyeshadows have the same soft texture as their powders and are very pigmented and luxurious. They are pricey like all Hourglass products but the quality is worth every penny. 

Available in 7 other color patterns



DR. JART DERMACLEAR MICRO WATER $32

It is no secret that Dr. Jart has become a very popular beauty brand over the last year. Dermaclear micro water is just another fancier term for toner. However unlike toners out on the market today this one contains 90% all natural ingredients and 85% active hydrogen mineral water delivering a pure cleansing solution for your skin. It will remove dirt and makeup while keeping your skin nice and toned and bright. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *