Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA + BONUS (NEW)



PACKAGING: 

The Subversion eyelash primer comes in a white tube. This is the sample size but the original size has the exact same packaging.

The Perversion mascara comes in a chubby sleek gray tube. It is a bit on the heavier side when compared to other mascara packaging but not so heavy that you couldn't easily travel with it.

Perversion Mascara


Subversion Primer


Both wands are long however the Perversion mascara has a much chubby wand. 

FORMULATION:

Subversion Primer:

I have never been a huge fan of mascara primers. I always find them useless but because these products came out together it only made sense to try them together. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. It applied pretty easily and dried very fast leaving no gray tint when the mascara was applied on top of it. This is my number one problem with mascara primers. Mascara primers not only help your mascara last they also volumize and lengthen your lashes. However as much I as enjoyed this product, I personally won't repurchase this just because the mascara works pretty great on its own. However if you do have troublesome lashes definitely give this a try!

Perversion Mascara:

I didn't expect too much from this mascara because I personally never have had a good experience with Urban Decay's mascaras. But boy was I surprised! This has become one of my top 10 favorite mascaras. It is both super lengthening and volumizing and that is a lot coming from me since I have tiny Asian lashes. The wear time is also pretty great. With the primer this mascara does not budge and stay on pretty much until you want it off. I even wore this in extreme heat and had no smudging problems. However even without the primer this stuff lasts pretty great on its own. The formulation is not too wet or too dry.

Where to Purchase:

Available at Urban Decay Online



Can be purchased individually as well as this set.

Set= $22.00 (Full size Perversion mascara + deluxe sample of Subversion primer)

Individually both can be purchased for $22  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *