Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Music Review (Weekly Playlist 8/6 SPECIAL)

ANDY GRAMMAR's MAGAZINES OR NOVELS
As I was searching for songs for this week's playlist, I stumbled upon this new album from Andy Grammar on Spotify. I can't really say I am a huge fan of Andy. The only song that people know him for is "Keep Your Head Up" and other than this song he really isn't that well known in the music industry today.

His new album Magazines or Novels I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Now I can't say that I am totally in love with Andy Grammar, but the songs on this album are quite catchy and fun to listen to. His stuff is quite on the mainstream level however after listening to Fancy play over and over the last month this was definitely a nice change.

Andy's voice and songs are very Maroon 5 esq. so if you are a fan of Maroon 5, you might enjoy Andy.

His album contains 12 songs the ones highlighted are some of my favorites from the album

1.) Honey, I'm Good

2.) Back Home

3.) Pushing

4.) Forever

5.) Holding Out

6.) Remind You

7.) Masterpiece

8.) Sinner

9.) Red Eye

10.) Blame it On the Starts

11.) Kiss You Slow

12.) Co-Pilot

You can listen to the full album for free on Spotify or purchase on iTunes for $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *