Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October/November Client Slots

Currently we have 

1

Client slot available (until November 1) and will have

2

more on available November 14

Due to our busy schedules and end of the year wrap ups we will not have any retainer slots opened until December 10 (not guaranteed at the moment, please check back December 1). 

Just a reminder if you are a business trying to contact me and I have not replied within 48 hours please DM on Twitter @TheRisingSunxo and include the email you used to contact me with. I have a software that detects malicious emails and will sent me an alert immediately. For the safety of my clients and myself I delete those emails right away. Once you DM on Twitter I will do a quick background check to verify if you are who you say you are. 

I apologize for this inconvenience but it has become a much needed precaution due to my account getting hacked a couple months ago by someone who was pretending to be a client. As of now we are only verifying through Twitter. If you do not have one you can comment on these client slot posts that I put up monthly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *