Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Weekly Playlist 10/28

Hey y'all! I am back with another weekly playlist for you guys. This week I have a bit of a heartbreak theme going on. I have been going through a lot and music for me is a release and a way to express my feelings without actually talking about it (although I do have a post coming up talking about what is going stay tuned...). Hope you guys enjoy!




1.) More Than Words (Cover)
Frankie J (original by Extreme)

2.) I'll Love Again  
Lawson Bates ft. Emily Ann Roberts
Not available on this playlist due to new release, listen through Spotify & iTunes today!

3.) Over You (Cover)
Cassadee Pope (original by Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert)

4.) Be Without You
Mary J. Blige

5.) So Sick
Ne-Yo

6.) One Wish (Cover)
Tion Phipps (original by Ray J)

7.) Drinking About You
Haley & Micheals

8.) Can You Stand The Rain (Cover)
Jason Chen (original by Boyz II Men)

9.) Closer
The Chainsmokers

10.) I Hate You, I Love You
Gnash 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *