Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I come today with a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile, you know how much I love cooking. Over the last couple of months after some pushing from my loved ones I decided to start a FOOD BLOG!!! Yes a blog completely about food. This has been on the back of my mind for quite some time but I never had the motivation to go for it until now. So what does this mean for this blog? Well nothing really you guys will just have more to read! This blog will continue to run like before except now most of the food related posts will be over on this blog. 

With much pleasure I introduce to you The Little Asian Cook



XOXO
Si 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *