Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Countdown to CHRISTMAS: Christmas Tag 2015



What is your favorite Christmas...

Song?

This is a hard one! I don't think I have one particular favorite but some of my top ones are 

MistleToe by Justin Bieber

The ENTIRE NSYNC Christmas Album

Snowflake by Jason Chen

Santa Baby by Madonna

Activity?

Making tons of junk food and binge watching Christmas movies with family and friends

Food?

Candy Canes (The fruit flavored ones... I know I'm unoriginal) 

Movie?

It's a tie between Elf and Love Actually 

Do you have a Christmas tradition?

My family watches Elf every single year... multiple times haha

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

Just being able to spend time with family and friends. As we get older we are now farther apart and don't get to see each other as often anymore so the holidays are extra special when we can get all together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *