Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall '15 Favorites

I don't usually do these types of posts but I have been seriously using these things like crazy so I thought I share them with you guys! Hope you guys enjoy and happy fall!!! 


Beauty Favorites 



Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - Great medium coverage but light enough for everyday wear

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - For those lazy days where I just need a little quick pickup

Khroma Beauty Lipgloss in Black Honey - Pretty dark plum color perfect for the fall and also smells like honey!

NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette - Has every bronzer and highlighter you will ever need. I am normally not a huge contour person but ever since this palette came out I have been obsessed. Not to mention a great dupe for the Anastasia Contour Palette which is around $40.

Tarte Matte LipSurgence in Envy - Dark pinky nude great for everyday fall wear. This has been my go to lip color. It pretty much goes with every look and outfit and works great on all skin tones.

Hask Macadamia Oil Hydrating Hair Treatment - I am currently in the process of lightening up my hair to prepare for a color (will reveal later on). Because of the chemicals used my hair has been pretty dry lately and this treatment has been a savior. It basically is a deep conditioner that is enriched with macadamia oil. 




Misc Favorites 

iPhone 6s Plus in Space Grey - I recently updated my phone a couple weeks ago from an iPhone 6 in Gold to this big boy. I gotta say I am very impressed. The changes in this phone makes quite a difference in how you use it now. Plus I really wanted a big phone.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *