Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

Update: Where Have I Been & Hiatus?

Hey guys! I apologize for being away for so long. I have been battling some health issues that I thought had been already resolved. I have a condition where the cornea tends to stick to my eyelids and "scratch" itself. It is super painful and unpredictable. The doctors have not found a definitive cause for this and unfortunately I have to undergo another surgical procedure in about a week. For the time being I will be taking a little hiatus to relax on a family vacation (Will post about this later on, follow me on Instagram for travel pics) and prepare for my surgery and recovery. I will keep you guys updated through Twitter as much as I can. I apologize again for this and hope to return soon!


xoxo,
Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *