Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review: Shiseido IBUKI Softening Concentrate Lotion

Shisedio IBUKI Softening Concentrate Lotion








PACKAGING:

The product comes in a hard plastic see through bottle with a plastic pump. The bottle is very simple and beautiful like with most Shisedio products. I wasn't a fan of the pump. It isn't very sturdy and pumps out way too much product.

-Contains 2.5 fl oz of product (one size)

-Available at Shisedio counters and Sephora

-Retails for $24 (However depending on where you are and where you purchase this product prices are subject to change)

FORMULATION:



I have always been a huge fan of Shisedo skincare products (my favorite product from them is their sunscreen). They create beautiful and pure products that work with pretty much every skin type out there. 

The Softening Concentrate Lotion is designed to help moisture the skin for a softer and smoother feel. This is what I like to call a "supplement product" meaning that it is meant to be worn with other products. I have super dry skin and when I wore this alone without a moisturizer it felt a little too dry for my taste but worn with it gave my moisturizer an extra kick (works with oily skin as well). As per the instructions this product works best applied right after your cleanse your skin (I highly recommend you follow this instruction, do not apply anything else until after you put this on otherwise the product will not sink in as fast and won't work its maximum potential). It is a serum like consistency that sinks super fast into your skin. My skin immediately felt softer and smoother. It does have a very strong floral perfume scent but does fade (not completely) as you wear it. If you are sensitive to scents I don't recommend this product. This product isn't designed to replace your daily moisturizer or serum. It is best worn in the evening before bed to help it work properly.

OVERALL

4.8/6





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *