Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY: A SPECIAL DEDICATION


Happy Father's Day to all you dads and dad-like figures out there! Today we honor you for you all you do for us. 

I want to give a special dedication to my grandfather who has been my father since the day I was born. 

Thank you for always being there for me no matter what and for loving me just the way I am. 

Thank you for being the one consistent role male model in my life and for teaching me all of life's important little lessons.

Thank you for protecting me and always making me feel safe.

Thank you for your service to your country.

And mostly just thank you for being my Baba (dad in Chinese).

I love you Lao Ye (maternal grandpa in Chinese)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *