Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2015

What's in My Bag Spring 2015 Edition

Hey guys! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been trying to reorganize my schedule as well as taking a much needed break post finals. But I am back and hopefully my schedule will get me back on track.

Lately I have been obsessed with watching What's in My Bag videos on YouTube. I have always been a curious person and personally find it interesting to see what other people carry in their bags. Since I don't make videos I thought I make a little blog post on What's in My Bag. Hope you guys enjoy xoxo.

Let's start with my bag. 
I am the type of person to switch out my bag quite frequently because I get bored really easily and I am a purse junkie. Currently I am carrying this leather tote by Dooney & Bourke. The base color is a beautiful mixture of gray and blue. The handles and the bottom corners are light brown with white stitching. The interior has a tweed lining in a baby pink color (I didn't find it exciting enough to show you guys haha). It has the classic little logo plate on top. I am obsessed with this bag. It has a nice structure to it that helps it keep its shape but bendy enough that I can fit everything I need. I purchased my at Dillard's a couple weeks ago so I'm not sure if this is still available. I have seen this exact bag in white with blue DB logos covering it.

From left to right...

1.) Sephora Mini Makeup Bag-
I got this bag at a Sephora grand opening near where I  live. I don't think these are available for purchase. I don't carry a makeup bag as I find it unnecessary for me. I use this bag to carry my chargers and an extra battery. I am always on my iPhone or iPad so it is always handy to have extra chargers and batteries around and this little bag keeps everything neat and tidy so I don't have cords flying around in my bag.

2.) Micheal Kors Bi Fold Wallet-
I love this wallet not only for the way it looks but more for its functionality. The bi fold wallet is big enough to fit your essentials without taking up a lot of space. This is the first time in awhile I have carried a "small" wallet. It is about the same size as an iPhone 6. You can still find this wallet but it may take some looking since it is an older version.

3.) Glasses-
I usually have both my glasses and sunglasses with me at all times. My clear frame glasses are from Coach and my sunglasses are from Ralph Lauren (prescription).

4.) Betsey Johnson Makeup Bag-
I got this at an event where I met the designer herself. I use this bag as my essentials bag. I keep my medication, eye drops and just important stuff that I need to keep with me on a daily basis. 

5.) Keys-
Don't really need a description for this....

6.) Tissues/Gum-
And of course what bag wouldn't be complete without tissues and gum? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *