Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Eva NYC Clean it Up Shampoo (Review)


PACKAGING: 

-Comes in a plastic pink bottle

-Contains 16.9 fl oz of product

-Availability varies but can be found at most ULTA stores as well as some online retailers

-Retails around $5-$10

FORMULATION:

My hair has been feeling pretty dry lately with all these weather changes. I needed a little something more than just a deep conditioner. So wandering through the aisles of ULTA I found this little number. The Eva NYC is a restorative shampoo that cleanses and nourishes hair. It contains Argan oil that provides the hair with vitamins and nutrients to keep it shiny and healthy as well as Kervais protein that helps renew vitality and strength. Compared to most shampoos, I found this one to be more on thicker side. It does a great job cleansing all the dirt, oil, and other unnecessary things that fly into my hair on daily basis but at the same time doesn't dry out my hair. This is one of the first shampoos I have ever tried where I felt I didn't need to use a conditioner afterwards. The smell is so and so. It does have that Argan oil scent but nothing overpowering. If you are a fan of nicely scented hair products I don't recommend this but if you are looking for a moisturizing shampoo definitely give this a try! 

OVERALL 
4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *