Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cera Ve Moisturizer Review + Update

Hey guys, long time no chat! I apologize for not posting as frequently as I normally do. My life has been taken over by finals and projects these last few weeks. For those of you who don't know I am currently in grad school pursing a master's degree in Rehabilitation and Mental Counseling. This is my first semester so I am just beginning to get in the swing of things (I took a year off after college due to health issues). Hopefully within the next couple of months I will have a schedule set out for everything. 

But anyways... I wanted to give you guys a little review on a product that I have been loving! Lately my skin has been acting up again due to weather changes and I needed and wanted to get a new moisturizer For me personally, when it comes to moisturizers I don't think it is necessary to spend a ton of money on one since it is one of those skincare products that runs out really fast. So I looked around my local CVS and decided to try the Cera Ve Moisturizing Cream.


PACKAGING:

Comes in a GIANT TUB like seriously one of the largest packagings I have ever seen for a moisturizer (16 oz).

FORMULATION:

This particular moisturizer is designed for normal to dry skin. The texture isn't too thick or thin and feels really light on the skin. You can use it as either a facial or body moisturizer. It contains hyaluronic acid which hydrates and moisturizers the skin and ceramides which are lipids that hold the skin surface together (this is a naturally occurring compound in your skin). It is a great day moisturizer layered with a SPF of course and on its own as an evening moisturizer. You can also mix it into your foundation to create a light tinted moisturizer. 

You can buy this at any drugstore near you as well as Targets and Wal-Marts. It retails for around $9-$12 depending on where you purchase it. It is a bit expensive for a drugstore moisturizer 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *