Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review Otterbox Commuter Series iPhone 6 Case

Why yes I am back with ANOTHER cell phone case review. Like I mentioned in my last review I have a problem but this time I actually behaved. I gave the case to my mom who was looking for something a little less bulky and more stylish. I always love the Otterbox cell phone cases but they are ridiculously expensive and generally very bulky and hard to put on and take off. But I decided to give it a chance after some research into their Commuter Series. 



THE COMMUTER SERIES


-Slim design compared to the original Otterbox

-2 layers of protection (Silicon & Hard exterior cover)

-Exposed Apple Logo

-Easy application onto phone without any fuss or damage to the phone.

-Easy access to buttons without having to push down hard

-Comes in various colors

-Simple & Chic design

-Available for iPhones 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6+
Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6

-Also comes in a wallet case form


OVERALL:
5/5


You can purchase Otterbox's Commuter Series online & at Best Buy. They come in an assortment of colors and designs. Otterbox's website also offers customization

The average retail price for the Commuter Series is $39.90 and worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *