Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Weekly Playlist 8/30/16

I haven't done one of these in awhile and am so excited to post one for y'all! I have gotten some questions whether or not if I have a Spotify and SoundCloud account and the answer is yes I actually have both. However both accounts are my personal ones. I prefer to share the music I am listening to through YouTube for you guys because it is just easier and most of you have access to it. Another reason why I post my playlists on YouTube is that not everyone will like everything I post and once you listen to the playlist you can pick your favorites and download them with whatever you choose.


1.) Controlla
Drake

2.) Next Up
Mila J

3.) Lavish
Jeff Bernat

4.) Teeter-Totter
Nomak 

5.) Once In Awhile (Geo Remix)
Timeflies

6.) Distraction
Kehlani

7.) Heartache
Relient K

8.) Say It (Remix)
Candice 

9.) Chasing Hearts
Breathe Carolina

10.) Lead Me On
Gloriana 

11.) Pullin' Me Back
Chingy

12.) A Lack of Color
Death Cab for Cutie

13.) Angel Eyes
Love and Theft

14.) Say My Name (Cover)
William Singe

15.) No Shopping
French Montana, Drake



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *