Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Forever 21 Clothing Haul!

Hey y'all! Forever 21 is having a BOGO FREE sale this week and of course being obsessed with clothes I had to pick some stuff up. So here is my first ever blog clothing haul.
Please remember that these are sale items so they do have a limited supply, this is a fairly recent haul so you should be able to pick up most of these items :)Come shop along with me! Just click on the item, it will take you directly to purchase. 


Love, love harem pants! These are so light and comfortable and can be dressed down or up. Definitely a must have for the cool spring weather.


(These are not the ones I purchased but very similar just a different color and design)

2.) Sweet Dreams PJ Set $10.11 (No longer available but here is a similar set CLICK HERE)
Who doesn't love pajamas? These are super thin and comfortable and not to mention adorable!


Like the harem pants, these are just a more billowy and looser version. These pants can be paired with pretty much anything and are super trendy especially with the warmer weather coming up.



I'm not a big jewelry person, but I thought this piece was pretty cute and casual and something I could work with pretty much any outfit to dress it up a bit.

SOLD OUT

5.) Classic Skinny Jeans $8.53 (These are no longer available but here is a similar pair CLICK HERE)
Every girl needs a classic pair of dark wash skinny jeans! Great for just everyday wear or a night out with the girls or that special someone. Can be paired with literally any top and looks great with heels. And $8 jeans?!? You can't really beat that.

SOLD OUT


Rompers are great for the spring time. They are an outfit all by itself so there is no fuss when it comes to what to wear, you can't go wrong with a romper EVER. They come in all sorts of colors and designs. This particular one is no longer available however Forever 21 has so many other styles and colors that are equally affordable. 



I been obsessed with muscle tees this year. They are just so effortless and easy to wear and has more coverage than a spagetti strap tank. I love this particular one not only because I love Campbell's soup but it has a Andy Warhol feel to it. 



These shorts just scream summer to me. Very chic and easy to pair with more colorful tops. These are a bit on the shorter side, so taller people beware it might show some butt cheeks.



A very simple sweatshirt great for working out in or just lounging around. These sweaters are a staple in my closest. You can pair them with shorts, skirts, workout pants, or even over a dress. Because it is an athletic pullover it is a light weight, breathable fabric. Also great for layering. This particular one also comes in a green color.



Yes, another muscle tee like I mentioned before I AM OBSESSED! This one combines three of my favorite things muscle tee, dogs, and French words. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *