Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Playlist 1/10-1/14 VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION



 Personally I am not a fan of this holiday it just seems superficial and the candy tastes like paper. However I do love music and love songs. So here is a few of my favorites both modern and old. Whether you have a special someone or you are single doesn't matter you can always enjoy some good music :) xoxo 


1.) (I Can't) Forget About You- R5

2.) Violin- Jason Chen

3.) Accidentally in Love- Counting Crows 

4.) Adore You- Miley Cyrus

5.) Everytime I Close My Eyes- Baby Face 

6.) Love Me Again- John Newman 

7.) XO- Beyonce 

8.) You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift

9.) By Chance (You & I)- JRA 

10.) Bring Me The Night: Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis 

11.) How Do I Breathe- Mario 

12.) Let Me Love You- Mario 

13.) Far Away- Tyga 

14.) For You I Will- Teddy Geiger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *