Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WELCOME!

For years and years I have had an intense love for the fashion and beauty world. As the passion grew I need a new avenue to express myself rather than just wearing the clothes and beauty on myself. I wanted to share my ideas and loves with the world and what a better idea than to write a blog. I know there are thousands of blogs out there dedicated to fashion and beauty (I follow a whole crap load of those blogs myself lol), however each individual on the planet has different views and opinions and just because one person talks about a product it doesn't necessarily mean another person will agree. So with that said welcome to my blog House of the Rising Sun. Some of you may recognize the title as the song by The Animals. I decided on this title just because not only it sounded cool but the fashion and beauty world itself is always changing just the when the sun rises each day, it is never quite the same. 

This blog will be dedicated to fashion and beauty from outfits to reviews and many many more :)

Hope you all enjoy and please if you have any requests for me to review things feel free to contact me at houseoftheRisingsunxoxo@gmail.com or simply leave a comment. 

With that said I leave you guys a favorite quote of my from the legendary Coco Chanel

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *