Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Si's Life: Getting To Know ME FAQs

I have been receiving some emails lately asking me to share a little more about myself and what exactly I do outside of this blog. So I decided to take the most FAQs and put it into one post. 


1.) How old are you?

I turned 24 this past June

2.) Are you still in school and if so what are you studying?

Yes, I am currently a full time graduate student pursuing a Master's of Arts degree in Rehab & Mental Health Counseling 


3.) Do you work?

Yes, outside of this blog I am a freelance social media consultant. I don't work for one specific company (I used to) but rather take on clients privately.

4.) What is your future career goal?

I want to specialize in transplant/trauma care.

5.) Do you have any pets?

Currently I have a turtle, a couple of chickens and one duck

6.) Do you have any siblings?

Yes, a little sister and little brother

7.) What do you like to blog the most about?

Definitely beauty products, it is what started this blog and has been a passion ever since I was a little girl

I hoped you guys enjoyed this little Q&A! I will definitely do more in the future. Please continue to send me more questions! 

XOXO,
Si 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *