Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: Pixi Glow Tonic


PACKAGING: 

-Comes in a small plastic bottle

-Contains 100 ml (small bottle $15)
There is a slightly bigger size I think around 300 ml for $25 but I haven't seen it in stores (can purchase online)

Available @ Target (exclusive)

OR


FORMULATION:

Pixi Glow Tonic is a glycolic acid based facial toner (5%). Glycolic acid is a natural substance that comes from sugar cane. It is known for its exfoliating powers on the skin. It can also help with anti aging skin problems as well as correct discoloration and tighten the surface of the skin. 

Along with glycolic acid, Pixi Glow Tonic also contains aloe and ginseng. This product is designed to  exfoliate the skin without any harsh chemicals or beads. It contains no alcohol so for those of you who are worried about this toner stripping the moisture out of your skin fear not. It is best applied with a cotton round all over the face after cleansing. It leaves the skin soft and smooth and makes applying moisturizer or makeup flawlessly. 

For those of you weary of scents beware that this toner does have a heavy scent. It isn't anything too terrible. A combination of roses and the woodsy outdoors. 

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I gotta say how surprised I was with this. The Pixi Glow Tonic is very well known over in the UK and has recently just came to the states. I can definitely see what all the rage has been about. I haven't had any breakouts and the breakouts I did have before using this product has disappeared completely. I have extremely sensitive skin so not breaking out for 2 weeks is a huge win for me. However my skin does react well with glycolic acid. I have used products in the past that contain this and have had stellar results. I suggest testing your skin out with a product that has less glycolic acid in it before trying this out. 

I am not a dermatologist this review is 100% my experience with this product. I do think this product could work on a variety of skin types but remember we all have different skin and will react differently compared to each other. So always do a little research on your skin before trying out anything new.

XOXO

OVERALL:
5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *